TOP TEN REASONS TO BECOME A CHEMICAL ENGINEER…
10. To take open book, open notes exams… and still fail.
09. The world does not revolve around us… we choose the coordinate system.
08. Because this kind of pressure changes coal into diamonds.
07. Pre-med was too easy.
06. The only major where taking an exam drunk does not adversely affect your grade.
05. You consider getting more than 3 to 6 hours of sleep an inefficient use of time.
04. We specialize in experimentation.
03. I thought fugacity was in Irish liquor… and I still do.
02. We found that the best catalyst for packed-beds is ethanol.
01. Because Hell was full.